"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Thursday, April 02, 2009

Any Pranksters Get Pranked?...

I don't get into the spirit of April Fool's day. My dad died on april fools day, and I wished it was a joke. But I can't shake the feeling that it still may be a joke. I think he's on an island with Tupac and Biggie Small's. I know for those of you who knew my dad....knows he wouldn't be caught dead on an island with rappers. Or, in a foreign car.

So, I don't pull pranks and I kinda find it annoying when people do it to me. On april fool's that is. I use to pull some office doozies. You know, taking all the insides out of someones pens, taking the phone and put it on someone's computer screen, and make a rainbow that lasted for days. I don't know if the new LCD monitors prevent this, or if it's a change in the phones, but I miss it. I also miss the mouse ball being replaced with laser mice, because it was fun to remove the ball.

My favorite all time prank pulled on a coworker, I did to my neighbor back when we worked together. I figured out her password one day which was something like "Rocky" (her dog's name) and I took a screen shot of her desktop, and saved it as a jpeg.

Then I went into her desktop and changed her picture to the picture of her desktop. Only she couldn't click on any icons, or her start button because it was just a picture of them. I think this was my most brilliant prank, because she got really pissed off, and couldn't figure out what was wrong.

What's your best prank?

3 comments:

Mike said...

That computer icon trick is a good one. I'm glad I heard it about before anybody ever did that to me. I would have been so pissed with my computer.

Erin said...

LOL - That was very creative and funny!!

I have really not gotten pranked in my life, nor am I a prankster. My friends know that I really don't find humor in that kind of stuff, and I'm not creative to think of anything fun! LOL - I'm not usually this boring, but when it comes to April Fools I am :-)

heather said...

i'm not a big april fools fan either. but, i do like the whole "control, alt, down key" to make the computer screen turn upside down.