"Choosing trust over doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened." -Victoria Monfort










Monday, May 14, 2007

I did it again...

I went to the employee store with good intentions, to help a coworker decide on which earrings to get herself. She talked me into getting some for myself. I told her she's like shopping with my friend Kat. Bad influence. But, you can't pass up the deals, you just can't! Anyhoo, I got these, aren't they purdy? I have never before bought myself nice things. And, it's only $20 out of my pay for a while. I'll hardly miss it. See my new shiney diamonds here!

I'll hopefully send Momma's gift tomorrow. I only took 1/2 a lunch today, since I'll be late to work in the morning. I'm dropping the doggie off to get her toofur pulled. Poor girl. She's feeling better already with the antibiotics, she did her cute little excited hop this morning when I got up. She's only the cutest dog in the world you know.

There is a health and wellness fair going on at work this week. Lots of things you can do for free, like meet with an exercise instructor, get your body fat measured (which I am going to do), massages, cholesterol screening, a bunch of crap. It should be a killer time. I'm excited to see how much my body fat is. Or, maybe I'm not so excited. Either way, I'll have something else to gauge my weight loss besides the scale. Which I'm opposed to!

I moved one of my VP's into a new office last week. By move I mean, I packed and unpacked, they have people to do the heavy lifting, ok? He isn't so happy about his new office. The ones construction guy was here remodeling. They are way smaller than their old ones. I had a lot of fun figuring out what to do with his big office full of stuff, in his little office with half the furniture, and 1/4 the room. I'm a horrible packer. And an even worse un-packer. I did my best. Whattyagonnado? His birthday is this week, and I have to get him something, and I have no idea what to get him. That's cheap. Being a good kiss ass, is sure to land me a superb Christmas gift this year. I'm in good already with the wifey. Since you know, she will be the one picking it out.

This weekend is Rock on the Range! I can't wait! We are going to camp, and it's going to be a good time!

No comments: